Keyholding & Alarm Response
OUT OF HOURS KEY HOLDING AND ALARM RESPONSE
We offer a comprehensive response service to your intruder, fire and smoke alarms in accordance with ACPO guidelines. Once alerted by your Alarm Monitoring Station we will despatch a mobile response officer to your premises to investigate.
Our Response Officer will:
- Liaise with the Police and other emergency services.
- Inspect the premises inside and out.
- Organise a remote alarm re-set or call out your alarm company’s engineer.
- Remain on site until the alarm system is re-activated or the customer key holder arrives in the case of an escort service.
- Organise emergency repairs to make the property secure, with prior written authority.
This service has many benefits:
- Greatly reduced health and safety risks for your staff and lone worker.
- Reduced personal injury insurance claims.
- Greater key control.
- Reduction of secondary false alarms caused by inexperienced key holding staff that could result in or extend the period of withdrawal of Police response notice.
- Emergency security cover even when Police response has already been withdrawn.
Duval FM is a sound company with excellent standing and the owners have clear ideas about its present and future direction. Furthermore, they are wholeheartedly committed to providing a quality service and where possible, adding value to their Security requirements. Association Chief Police Officers (ACPO)Guidelines & Health and Safety: New ACPO guidelines together with health and safety responsibilities are forcing companies to re-evaluate their key holding and response arrangements.
- The ACPO guideline for police attendance to false alarm activation has been reduced to just 2 over a 12 Month Period. After which the response is withdrawn and will only to be reinstated when a secondary verification system has been installed.
- Companies are obliged to have two key holders who can reach the premises within 20 minutes.
- Employers Duty of Care places stringent requirements upon Companies and organizations Directors who face full Responsibility to protect their employees.
- Your workers are at risk if they attend Alarm Activation.
- If one of your staff (a lone worker) suffer an accident or be attacked and injured whilst attending a Key Holding & Alarm Response they may have a reasonable claim in court for compensation as a result of corporate negligence or worse.
- You may be expecting them to perform duties without the correct training, support and more importantly Insurance.